R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobbywing ESC Settings ONLY
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:31 PM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
So in effect, the settings Cherry has posted (and this is not ment as dig) replicates teh 211... using a long turbo delay to stop the turbo kicking in. even with a shorter delay, on the 0211 software, the turbo won't kick in until all the boost is added (plus other requirements).

In reference to the sweeper Cherry mentions, the turbo won't kick in until all the boost is added, regardless of the delay?

Just trying to understand the settings a bit more

Ed
Well..... I was as surprised as you to read the changes made to 211 from 119. Am going back for ANOTHER day at Brooklands tomorrow and will try the following settings to start with....

34 Boost
30 Turbo
30 Slope
delay OFF
ACC 750
Start RPM 3000

Hopefully this will show some actual TURBO function down the straight

Using 213

For future reference it may be useful for the Factory to include a change log with each firmware update to tell everybody what has actually changed within the programming.

With the settings I was using though, not to refute the earlier comments, it did seem as if the TURBO came in part way down the straight, then the acceleration slowed as if it was reverting back to boost. Just an idea, how sure are we on what has been changed?

Originally Posted by Monkeys punk
Great the the muck has started to fly on this thread also.
To be honest sosidge irgo has been going on and on about the RPM log for so long and won't get any hints to stop so he deserves all he gets in my opinion. Come on you must be getting feed up with it to.

Oh also I am not a new member just winding up this is my second account as wanted to change my name.
Hey Irgo was only pulling your leg, the whole RPM thing is getting a bit old now you have to admit it

Oh and just for a giggle here is my Bench test ESC

Last edited by cherry2blost; 04-05-2011 at 03:41 PM.