R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 11:46 AM
sidecarphil1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
Thanks...and good to know. I really would like to hear about customer to tell us what they want and why they need that....

I am in the middle testing to drive the RC car with the IPad 2 with cams on....so far, not good. LOL. (The traditional way to drive RC is still the best)
haha that sounds like fun though , i did se a video of some guys racing an F1 car with a radio control on Youtube last year

As for feedback no problems , i would like to see a way of going from my timed speedo setting to 0 timing mode without using the programming box .

I have moved from Tekin speedos this year to Speed passion and so far i am loving it , the feel on the tekin was like a switch you would wait for the boost to come then everything would come , if you were too late on the throttle this would come in too late and you would over shoot the corner , if you were too early on the throttle you would run out of push before the end of the straight . the speed passion isnt like that the feel is great and it is easier to set up using the programming card