R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLB Raceway, Tyrone Pa.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:45 AM
revoluv
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlharing99
I'm planning on comming Saturday, just wondering what is the best way to go? Down to Tyrone or down Sinking vally? Cant wait to see track...

Hey Joe,long time no hear!!!! The way I go is I-99 to the Bellwood exit and at the stop sign when you get off exit make a right and the next left is Skelp Mt. Follow that road straight up the mountain and down the other side (it will have one stop sign on this road,keep going straight after stop sign on Selp Mt RD.)you will pass a few farms and wide open lands so dont think your lost like I did!!. You will come to where there is a church (with a cemetery) on the right,at the point there is a left hand turn called Church Hill Rd.Follow Church Hill Rd up the mountain and continue straight,there will be a T in the road were you can make a left or go striaght, but keep going straight on Baldauf Rd keep straight and you will see a house on left with a bunch of garbage and junk in the yard,go past that and down the hill to the farm at the bottom of the hill and you will see us at the track.You can call one of us Joe in case you get lost but once you find the track it really is easy to get there.I actually was worried about getting lost the first time out there with a car with 170,000 miles,but it really sounds more difficult than it is!!!!! To me,it is WELL worth the trip.