R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - what is a good tuggy kit to start with?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 01:53 PM
ntrain42
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shizcol
lol yeah i have asked myself many many questions, trust me lol.. i am stuck laying in bed with the computer in my lap and i have been everywhere for suggestions. i dont race, but i like to have something low to the ground, therefor i want a truggy. ive had just about every monster truck out there, and i want something different.. i dont want a on road vehicle cause u cant do nothing but go fast with them, and i plan do to a lil off pavement running. i dont like short course trucks, i had 2 slashes and sc10s also.. i want to build something. i want to buy a roller and put a engine of my choice on it and do my own modifications to my needs. but mostly i run in big open parking lots, and sometimes il go to the field and jump a few soft landing jumps, im not into the whole jumpoing houses and jumping off cliffs. lol.. i been looking at the losi eight t 2.0 race roller. i like the way it looks and it can be geared to go pretty fast. its wide and long and just like it. i wanna spend like 400 on a good roller and buy a decent motor.. and i have everything else.. so im keeping my eyes open.. any other suggestions? lol i really do apreciate all the help.. i guess im just stubborn and i have had over 100 rcs in the passd 10 years.. its hard to chose something when uve had alot and u dont wanna buy the same thing..
Dude, the SC8 then. Far superior basher to a truggy. A slash or SC10 its NOT. In fact its actually an RC8T with RC8 arms, a SC body, full roll cage, SC tires. Its 4x4 and its a rocketship. Its my secondary basher, and it is a complete blast to drive and is a BEAST, super rugged. You can get em for around $440 shipped:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

PS: I know you haven't had an LST XXL, your typical MT its not, it handles like a race truggy, but its ALOT more durable. You should wait to see my XXL build up thread. You would swear its a truggy...........on MASSIVE HORSE STEROIDS.

Last edited by ntrain42; 03-26-2011 at 02:11 PM.