R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - O'Donnell website
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:39 PM
engr673
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

At the end of the day if you want to go then go and if you want to stay then stay(I know that sounds crappy)! Steve can't solve everyones problems/issues today nor can he make everyone happy, all he can do is do his best to get things taken care of as quickly as he can and I'm sure he is doing that. If he spent all his time on this site posting this and that we know one thing he would not be getting his business in order!

Are there a handful of other cars out there, sure there are but do the manufactures provide the support Steve does, from my experience not even close!!! Steve has done some very nice/generous things for me that are unheard of in any industry.

For me, my life does not revolve around 1/8 scale nitro buggies but it is a hobby I enjoy doing. I want a car that is well thought out, top notch build quality, durability, and great support! I have that with my Z01B SG. If it takes a few more months for things to get up and running with Steve Odonnell I'm okay with that, it is what it is; I will still be here and look forward to the great products Steve Odonnell creates!!!