R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8ight T 2.0 or RC8T FT
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:15 PM
savi0r
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Greg B
Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all. I haven't had any issues yet with my current Losi vehicles but my butt is puckering while in waiting.
To me, servo issues should only be rumors. The hi-torque and boastly advertised servos should actually take more abuse than they do, especially when you shelling out over $100 for one just to use on a throttle.
No truck on the market has had more issues with the throttle servo than the Losi but for racing, it's an awesome truck.
Remember, this guy ask which truck was better for club racing and some bashing. I think he just might want to open up for more options than just the 2 trucks. The Mugen is a heck of a nice truck and the D8T is a good one. I would rather race and bash with a $280 Hot Bodies than anything else on the market.
They're the only 2 trucks my local shop sells but I'm definitely open to more input and ideas for different cars to look for. I just want a car that would be a really good competitor for racing, and the past hot bodies cars I've had I'd never consider racing nor have I ever seen one at my local track, so idk.

Really I just wanted to choose between these two cars so I know which direction I'm going in, I'd be open to more options afterwards.

But I live in the UK and I know these cars probably are about here, but the only popular trucks I see over here are 8ight T's, RC8T's, Jammin's or Hyper 8 truggies generally.