R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 03-04-2011, 03:01 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gazmond
Anyone have any ideas why my v2.0 would completely cut out? Went to the track to practice today as it's the first time I've had chance to play with this latest batch of software (0119).

Software is awesome and found what was for me a sweet spot of speed/driving ability. However on what was going to be my last run of the day the speedo completely cut out even the fan had shut down. Turning it off then on again would bring it back to life so stated off round the track and it cut out again. Its then done this repeatedly every time I tried to use it. I've swapped batteries, servo and rx just to make sure but it still happens. I'm running Intellect 40c batteries and a Tekin 13.5t motor.

I seem to remember someone else had a similar problem but can't seem to find the post nor can I remember if there was ever a solution so if someone can remember the thread ID's I'd be grateful. Failing that have I fried the speedo?

It seems to me you have a massive voltage drop on your battery's How old are the packs? The way to fix it with the current cells you have is to drop the lipo voltage cutoff to 3.0v in your programming thats should fix it .