R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - How much does used Losi 8ight-T 2.0 cost now?
Old 02-23-2011, 07:49 PM
jaydee1
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default slop

Its a good question about how sloppy a car is and I guess it wont effect race performance etc. But when I felt a new LRP truggy it felt terrible, brand new, and same for losi 8t brand new, this is one in the shop that was made, but it was better than lrp one. I know that doesnt mean much, but still.
But I bought a 8t from a sponsored racer who has raced it 9 times and wow, no slop just feels tight as fuck. Im glad I chose associated as going back......17 years ago or so I ran associated and losi trucks and it was the same back then, just IMHO a better build from AE. But I dont know about these days, lots of success with losis etc. and they are both obvious great trucks as is HB, but for me personally, Ive always thought that AE feels better quality, less slop, stronger, firmer. U dont wanna buy from a backyard hack imho, as someone said here, a racer who is getting rid of spare or something like that is the way to go.