R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BCE chassis
Thread: BCE chassis
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:26 AM
schreff
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey guys.

Like what already has been said, Bill is really starting to get things geared back up. I talked to him quite a few times and know what he went through and believe me, it was really really tough. I, too, went through similar health issues a year ago and it took 6+ months to really get back on my feet correctly.

I ran the first prototype Serpent S811 chassis at Motorama this past weekend and it was awesome. I finished 8th in the B main of Expert Buggy. Keep in mind, I'm more of an on-road driver and the track was super rough. The track kicked my butt, but I think I made out well considering the A main was 90% Pro Drivers.

A lot of others running the 811 are very interested in the plate as it's really a great piece of work from Bill. While it is a prototype in those photos, it's very close to a production item as Bill basically nailed it on the first attempt. Just a couple small changes to be made and it's probably going to be anodized (not sure what color yet).

I wanna thank Bill again for his hard work and time that he spent on this project and don't give up on him people. He's trying to do everything he can now to get back at full speed and get all these great new and existing items into full production.