R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi1
Thread: Schumacher Mi1
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:18 PM
ShadowAu
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jackdani
honestly....i found this car pointless...touring car speaking!

i mean...i wont use it in touting car race, and who would?
i just do not consider this one as an entry level in touring car...it is more like a toy for me!
it does not even have geometryes compatible to touring car...
which an entrly level should have because it has to teach you how to setup a car...how to build it ecc...

my personal opinion again...there is no need of it actually as schuamcher had already the mi4lp race version...cheap but very very solid and beautiful...i had it and it really worth the money...i could even race with that one...
btw even xray had the R version which should be as good as mi4race...

what i m trying to say is that i do not see the point here, i can not understand which should be the target for this car...as i do not believe it should be considered 100% touring car, compared with the nowadays standards..
but i might be wrong...
Found this post pointless... posting pointless posts speaking...

The Original Mission/Mi1 is damn fine example of a car designed to be put a track every weekend and raced... not a setup nightmare that a lot of modern touring car chassis have become...

In classes like 21.5 and 17.5 the Mi1 will hold its own and often embarrass cars that cost much more and (as you pointed out) have much more "adjustments"... and how many do you need about the only one the Mi1 is missing is roll center and most new drivers/racers should steer well clear of mucking about with that one until they know how to actually drive