R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DUST MASK/ RESPORATOR WHEN MARSHALLING. ANYONE?
Old 02-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Ruune
Tech Fanatic

I
Originally Posted by FTSC10
ive been in this hobby for 20 years, never had a lung infection, never had pneumonia, in fact, never anything wrong with me.

If you're worried about some minor cuts/bruises/burns, maybe you need to consider another hobby? perhaps knitting sweaters and blankets? but then again, you seem like the "windowlickin and ear biting" type, so you may stab yourself with a hypodermic needle and get the HIV!

Sissy.

You may want to take up a new hobby like the above fellow, Do you honestly think a wet bandana is going to filter the fumes/dust/air particles? no, congradulations, now your breathing in the same objects, with a cold wet bandana on your face looking like a Retard train robber
Yeah it actually does. Humidifying air before you breathe it cuts down on inhaled dust. I learned this riding motocross, but I guess you wouldn't know that. have fun with your little sc10 and come back when you get a big boy car and/or have something to contribute. Ass.

Make sure you turn on spell checker too, idiot.