R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Smooth Driving Videos WANTED
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by king revo
tc5
pathetic excuses,do you read your posts? park a mile away so your truck dont get dirty,he got married,was too lazy to maintain track,it wasnt rocky in the spring... i know you,your the kid everyone couldnt stand at PIR and on the track thread,your the kid people are telling to shut up on the rc8t thread about you talking like a technician or an AE rep and you dont even have an associated..you make comparisons to an obsolete 1.0 losi,hey do you think youll have your AE truggy for the hut opener in april? the ground should still be wet then,maybe the drivers wont run into each other because the dust will be down in spring..lmao.. what do you know your getting your balls broke about posting video of a dust bowl,hack fest when it supposed to be smooth drivers to learn from... you just go out of your way to be relevant,and rub people wrong way.. trax 70 is light years ahead and far from onroad,it has club members and guy who runs the place with pride in his work and keeps a sick track everyweekend,and if help is needed we help,not take people cash to run on a place in shambles and trust me anyone who drove 30min or more were bitching... so go play some video games or something and stop talking about shit you dont know.. if you put a buck away a day towards your rc8 truggy fund you should be ready for the dust bowl in june...it doesnt rain much in june so track was dusty,and there was no rocks in april....wow.

dude grow up

i guess your afraid of me beating you on the track

if you knew me jackwagon off the internet you whould know im a nice guy and others whould say the same.

all, i was saying is i dont take kind of somebody putting my track down who cares of how a track is you should be gradefull to have a track and not be picky.

not everyone has the time to maintain a offroad track and some do big deal !

and i raced on a smooth offroad surface before and i dont like it its the same everytime thats my opinion though.
the hut has club members to your point ?

i speak my mind if you have a problem with that all well.

if you dont like hobby hut so what dont come than .
your not worth it man .

Last edited by tc5 man; 01-30-2011 at 09:37 PM.