R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Feeler: SC8E
Thread: Feeler: SC8E
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 AM
jmiller
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default trade slash 4x4 ultimate + tecno, mip, RR slipper+++++

It has all the goodies of a platinum + teckno rear cvds and MIP HD fronts, Robinson racing slipper, Big Bores, proline shocks fresh rebuilt with tuning kit and extra rebuild kit. extra set of stock shocks, rpm arms, bumpers, mud flaps(1 is ripped a little) 645hitec servo, new proline calibers new JC concepts truth body. new neon clear body, basher buggy body, 2 paddles on proline beadlocks. 3 complete slippers, center diff with new and extra spurs and misc pinions. tons of axles tie rods. a bunch of new misc bearings,new diff rebuild kit, brand new stock arms and bumpers along with used bumpers. enough parts to make another roller. tons of extra parts. 2.4 tq and 4x 2s lipos. 3 of them are 5200mah turnigy with 4-6 charges on each other one has approx 40 charges and it still runs as long as the turnigys

I bought my slash when they first came out..used the hell out of it, bashed it, broke it, had lots of fun with it. about 2 months ago I got a new platinum roller off ebay for $225 and had a brand new slash again. the esc was replaced under traxxas lifetime warranty about 3 months ago. new one has warranty too. I love this truck and have it dialed in. It is pretty much bullet proof besides tightening some screws sometimes and regular bearing maint but it doesn't break anymore.

619-277-5201 Josh