R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Neo 2011 Race Winner?!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:59 AM
dishsoap
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO
+1 on Casey.

he didnt race the Neo last year.... from the first day i got my losi and he's been here to answer all my questions and helping me alot with all the tips and tricks for the 8ight. i have tons of respect for this awesome racer and would love to meet him one day
He really is a cool guy and I am lucky that I race with him every week, or should I say accidentally taking him out after being lapped 3 times.

There was this one time where my daughters radio was acting up on her Blitz when we got to the track. She was not going to be able to race due to not having a back up radio.

Casey asked what was going on and I told him that here radio just bugged out. Without hesitation he programmed his own radio and set up a slot for my daughter. A quick bind and she was ready to roll. She was more thrilled that she got to use a pro's radio for the entire night than she did racing.

As you know your radio is one of the items that's not to be touched as its one of those personal things.

I will never forget the kind gesture on his part that allowed my 9 year old daughter to race that night.