R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Where are different cars made?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:16 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by ganymede
Americans seem to forget easily, do sub prime mortgage crisis, Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae, AIG and their partners in crime ring a bell?

As I said earlier, the current predicaments facing America are due to greedy Americans.

Not only China is protecting it currency, America has also adopted a low USD policy to increase it competitiveness in the world but limited success if you ask me.

You are paying 50cents for every dollar you earned to the Feds simply because to maintain the good old American lifestyle cost money, zillion tons of money! The war, health care, infrastructures (million miles of highway for you guys to drive your gas guzzling cars), national security, education, social welfare all cost money $$$$$... Noone would like to sacrifice their current unsustainable lifestyle and yet they expect someone to foot the bill so that they can continue to live the way they live? Good luck to America!

ok, yea obama bailed out fanny mae and tons of others whos nows if it was ever needed i think if a business is failing you dont ask the taxpayer to do it you fix your own dam business that also added to this big debt now.

yes, i do agree mega rich people dint help what has happen there wasnt no need for all the stuff they bought and lived the way they did europe im sure isnt any better .

i know i never owned a gas guzzen truck so im good

and, it did have something to do with wallstreet also .
did you know that obama stoped drilling for oil in the golf and he shut down a big coal plant i guess you dint know that ?

and wonder why the gas is so high and with the spelaters at wall street also ?