R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Where are different cars made?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:12 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Nickmind
+1,,,,,, +1000

If americans could and would work harder then we currently do. We would be manufacturing more here in the US. This thread is pointless. The US government is slowly but surely becoming more communist country, where as China is moving away from that. They have rights, "Do you want to eat", "yes", "Well work and work hard". Harder then any other country.

That is the point! Produce, and get more jobs, cash, freedoms. The US as we know it has lost this point. We have more Americans that know how to sue companies then actually work for a wage.

It couldn't be said more (I'm glad ganymede said is more then once)
Ignorance is bliss...

For these of us that have been to China, or going in my case. You know that this China is not what or grandfathers have told us. They are prospering as a country because of there hard work. Remember everyone, if it wasn't China it would be something else. But we have tried "else", Mexico, India, hand full of EU countries, and we couldn't even touch Africa. And WHY have we tried "else"??? Because we want to pay zero and get everything. Whats worse we want to work even less then that!

Hmmmm, I have agreed with most of what you have said. But Obama contributions is Bush's debt? Debt is not genetics, they don't pass in the same form. If you brother spends $10 on the Credit Card, Then passes the CC to your dad, and he spends $1,233,223.02 on it. Yes, your family owes 1,233,233.02. But thats not your brother's fault. For reals everyone, that is what is happen, Bush = brother, dad = This guy! Bush was not a great President. But Obama is putting the "DENT" into President.

Could have not said it better. If you don't want to buy from China, then spend 4 times as much, for 10 times less.

you have to be joking right about us americans right about working its called having a life insend of working 24/7.
you must be brainwashed from obama hes the one who is pushing dam communist and his crook people.