R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - .12 Motor Sell/Trade for decent charger
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:43 AM
DuVulcha
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default .12 Motor Sell/Trade for decent charger

Got two motors up for sell or I would trade either one of them for a mid quality charger that does Lipos with balancing. Here are the motors and prices. I am more interested in a decent charger than the cash, but either way I will take the cash to buy the charger. Both motors are well maintained. Used whil I was trying to figure out a good engine for my TC. Found the engine I'm settling with so selling the rest.

This one is a Picco RR-XP .12 motor. Three needle carb. Has about 1 gallons through it. Very good compression. $85 shipped any where in the lower 48 states.

This one is a Novarosi M12 .12 motor. 4 needle carb. Has about 2 gallons through it. Very good compression. $75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Please post before you PM me. I accept money orders, paypal, and checks (though I will not ship until your check clears). I ship priority mail with signature confirmation and insurance. This was you and I are covered and all prices cover this mode of shipping. PM me any questions or offers.