R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who else gets the Jitters when Racing.????
Old 01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
NitroXray80809
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I do get shaky, water eyes to. It doesnt really happen no more because i feel more comfterble and confadent in my self. My biggest releaf was actually last week, i felt really comfterble. Im the kind of guy who doesnt race much and choose to take breaks. Just last week i went out for the first time on a mugen, no knowing what to expect i went straight to practice feeling very at eas with the car. So first heat lost front cvd pin(seems to happen when getting used lol). Fixed for second heat had no idea what to think. Sure enough i finished second very happy being guys i race alot and cant beat. Goin into main starting 3rd in line i was nervous and started bad. Crashed on first turn. Got 17 sec behind and drove clean eventually getting second. Half through race I took first after and good lead i took a pit just a lil to early. I ran the whole race having a 7 sec or longer lead and made extra lap along with a fellow fast driver i never have beat, never the less i ran out of fuel with a half lap left. Was i mad no way i was happy because in my head i won and won big. Idk if my engine is hurt because at inspection i had a rip in air filter housing. Still unsure but i know i was clean out of gas so im happy to know it ran out other than blowing so far to my knowledge. My nervs now are seeming gone. Its always that race and the race you get comfterbale with the rest are the same! We will see though, soon im starting jbrl and im ganna do the losi challenge at rev.