R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:05 PM
-WHEELMAN-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg
Just an FYI for current and future MurfDogg customers.

I publicly post when we will be closed, as I travel to many races around the US. Like most businesses, business Hours are Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. I make myself available as often as I can via all outlets including email and rc forums including this one.

I sent this person a PayPal payment request on January 5th. The payment was made on January 9th(SUNDAY) at just before 3pm. I had announced publicly, as well as with my email automatic response system that we were out of town racing, and would not return until Monday the 17th.

I received payment via Paypal on a Non Business day, and the next possible time to process his order was the 17th. He filed a dispute with PayPal claiming that I ripped him off. This guy lives in South Africa. If I ship Usps International 6-10 business days, and shipped it Monday the 10th, (When i was out of town), that would be 5 business days before he filed a claim that I ripped him off.

I have refunded this guys money, and in his exchanges with me, he has vowed to put MurfDogg out of business with his personal vendetta. He claims he will use a smear campaign against me telling the world about my terrible customer service.

I stand behind my products, and I offer my customers the best customer service I can.

I just want the public to hear my side of the story before this guy starts blasting me.

Our new MurfDogg Company Policy:
Orders will ship 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If I am leaving for a travel race, orders not processed and shipped 3 days before I leave will not be preocessed and shipped until I return. Those dates will be clearly and publically posted on this and othe RC forums.

Thank you for you time, understanding, and continued support of MurfDogg Racing.

Matt Murphy
Some people bro! Looks like he will be chasing one instead of racing one!! His loss!! Congrats on your win Matt!! Well do our best to put more under your belt and welcome back!!