R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - wtt or sell heavily upgraded supervee 27 brushless boat for rb5 or b4 ft rollers and
Old 01-09-2011, 08:27 PM
driftah
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default wtt or sell heavily upgraded supervee 27 brushless boat for rb5 or b4 ft rollers and

Aquacraft supervee 27 inch brushless boat ARTR all you need is a 2channel radio system and batteries to go racing etc...This boat has been totally reinforced with fiberglass on the interior sides and has been treated with epoxy throughout the interior so its battle ready and tough as heck,It has also been upgraded to the aquacraft 60 amp motor and esc combo from a ul-1 hydroplane and 5.5mm castle creations bullet conn. too(pics of motor/esc packaging shown)still under full warranty.The motor and esc are like new only installed and ran 2 times to verify....and wow they make this boat a handful,its very fast.I have also added the left turn fin and changed the stock rudder for a better one with better water pickup that allows better cooling.It has the oem servo which is an sx-100 which works great still and I will be adding a balanced and sharpened aquacraft grimracer 42x55 prop with a few other carbon ones so you can run asap.It as well has been painted as shown instead of the factory boring white.Selling due to larger boat hobby.Will trade for rb5 and or b4 rollers and parts! send me pics and deal ideas plz?