R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 Hilux Scaler--ONLY THE BEST--HERE
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:48 AM
spad
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 2010 Hilux Scaler--ONLY THE BEST--HERE

I built this truck in 2010. I built it with nothing but the best you could get. As you will see from the list of parts and the pics. You will not find a better built Hilux. There is well over 1200 dollars in this thing. The wheels on this truck are one of a kind. There is not another set of 1.9 Scaler wheels like these anywhere, and you get 5 of them. I built this thing to be bullet proof. It has all the good stuff. The body is painted Charcole Grey, I dropped the bed and bobbed the bed and did a custom bed interior so it would look real. The side window are made to look rolled down. This truck has a Genuine Hilux interior with gauges and radio, custom make steering wheel and Scale driver. If you are looking for a Scaler that is bullet proof and looks real, and will crawl better then most 2.2 comp rigs then here it is. Click on this Photobucket link to see all the pic's of this truck from begining to end.

http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/v...0build%202010/

Here is a list of what is in it:

Axial SCX 10 Honcho
Hilux body With bobbed/dropped bed, and Genuine Hilux interior
Integy 35T motor
Castle Mamba Max ESC
Castle BEC
Generic ESC for lights--This enables you to turn the lights on and off from the remote
Hitec 5995 tg servo
Hand Brothers frame mount steering set up
One off custom made Vanquish 1.9 Scaler wheels (5) There is not another set of 1.9 Scaler wheels like these. anywhere
Scare tire with custom wheel--spare tire is a Flatiron
Vanquish Hi-Steer aluminum knuckles
Vanquish aluminum rear lock outs
Vanquish aluminum Trans case
Vanquish Hurtz 3 position shifter dig unit.--This is still new in package. I was going to use it so I could switch between 2 and 4 wheel drive.
Hardened steel trans outdrives
RC4WD 1.9 Rok Lox--These have been on the ground twice--They are siped
Front and rear Axial under/over drive diff gears. This makes it turn alot better- kinda acts like dig.
MIP steel CVD drive shafts
Front CVD's
Aluminum front bumper with winch fairlead. No winch installed
Front headlights with fog lights
Rear tail lights
Front and rear rock lights
1 set of Proline Flatirons
1 set of Panter Cougar's cut and shut with crawler 1 foams
2 Blue Lipo's these are 3s1p 2200's. you can run them on 3s2p or 6s1p if you are into speed, and this thing will run for 2 days without charging.
Huge bage of misc parts and some extra scale parts

Asking Price----$800.00 Shipped-=----SOLD
Not interested in any kind of trades

Payment will be Papal and sent as a GIFT ONLY or add 3.5% for paypal fees

Here are a few pics.

Here is the link again for a bunch more pic's.
http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/v...0build%202010/

Last edited by spad; 01-17-2011 at 06:39 AM.