R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1.0 RTR foR Sale or trade. Take a look!~!~!~!~CHEAP!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:10 PM
rob martin
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Thumbs up Losi 1.0 RTR foR Sale or trade. Take a look!~!~!~!~CHEAP!

Ive a mint Losi 1.0 RTR. I was planning on converting this car to electric but decided not to .. . This is the perfect car for anyone looking to get into 1/8th or looking to convert a 1/8th to electric. Car will come rtr. Just need radio and receiver. Car has jr steering servo and a hitec throttle servo..Orion Receiver pack.... Car will also come with a starter box.the losi roto tool,extra body and a extra set of tires. Buggy has taper pins on it now and will come with a set of step pins. Car only has about 10 runs on it. I would like to get a touring car thats rtr or drifter or something similar. Doesnt have to be something new . Could even be like a older losi or tc3 etc. Just looking for something of equivalent value if u would like to trade.... Please tho when considering trade have something of equal value. If its a touring car i would like to have a brushless setup . No brushed stuff lol.....Wil consider other trades also. Im just looking for something to run around the streets when im bored. ANY questions pm me or email me. [email protected].

Im looking for a quick sale . Priced to sell . Would like to see $300 Shipped.. Added a couple of things since original posting...Paypal ready!

Last edited by rob martin; 01-06-2011 at 02:53 AM.