R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 09:42 PM
hambone
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris mckinney
Maybe the problem isn't with nitro at all - maybe it's just Jamie

I have absolutely no problem with any class - nitro or electric.
The business side of me doesn't want loose money - with the amount it costs to turn the fans on and suck all the heat out of the building I need a certain amount of nitro cars to race, From my best calculations I am breaking even with 6 nitro cars. That was the statement I made two weeks ago and quite frankly I am suprised that anyone would listen to gossip on here or anywhere else. If it isn't posted on the web site or stated by me in a drivers meeting it's gossip. I built the building to handle nitro. I certainly wouldn't have went to that expense if I didn't want to include them as part of the program. So Rob Sorry you didn't make the trip, hope to see you next time.
I also treat people the same regardless of the class they run.
Maybe you are confusin the issues I have had with certain people, like Ofir, it is just a coincidence that he runs 1/8 nitro. He actually marshalled every race so far today, so even he is making progress. LOL
Thanks to everyone for coming out
Chris
Sorry Chris, i heard through the grapevine(my mistake)that the nitro guys were basically told they weren't welcomed there anymore at the start of the season?? It's nothing personal to me as i can understand someone that doesn't race nitro not wanting to inhale the exhaust. I guess i need to break down and get something electric(can't believe i just said that)! That new losi SCT looks pretty sweet. I swore off electric in '90, lol.