R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ****NUOVA FAOR 506 Nitro 1/5 gp bike****
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:13 AM
rhino131
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default ****NUOVA FAOR 506 Nitro 1/5 gp bike****

ok here it is its actually a 508X or the 506 pro assembled kit
it has the upgraded forks, dual front rotors, rear brake, tuned pipe and stinger, roto start and starter, and the racing Picco .12 made for this bike, PMT 200 front and rear racing slicks

i will include the installed standard steering servo w/steering damper, JR Racing High torque throttle and brake servo also several receiver batteries extra forks, single sided swingarm, stinger subshaft and gear, new rider (both lefts never call gotnitroonline about them sending two lefts???) i will send all stock parts and spares with it since i will not be needing them

I upgraded to the metal primary spur gear and also the rear hub (never installed need the metal rear sprocket to complete) remote head lock(remote glow driver .... a must to get it started

this bike has not seen more than 8 tanks of fuel thru it just dont have a place to run it nearby it has some minor road rash but is mostly cosmetic i think it needs a new fuel cell (air leak somewhere) if interested i would consider trades for a loaded rock force or honcho crawler or rock force plus $ depending on electronics and half shipping since the fifth scale costs alot more than a 1/10 or Kyosho 1/8 bug/trug OR ????
465 plus shipping
you can look at my feedback on rctech (rhino131) or ebay (bluebuellboy) I am a dependable seller and take car of my cars/bikes

PICCO EVO .12 W/ HEADLOCK

dual front brake kit w/ new front fender

New Grp treaded tires

upgraded steering damper seen also is minor scratches on upper triple

upgraded metal spur and stinger w/silencer

roto starter upgraded swingarm bearing holders and head lock location(glow plug igniter clips here)

some of the spares and body on pic also modified rider head position so hes not looking into the tank

the starter