R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:28 PM
mr fit
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by peter george
Hey guys,I have a touring car that I just finished installing my SP GT2.0 in.I used the usb cable to program the speedo and then I re-calibrated the speed control... like everyone recomends you do for better resaults.It was calibrated and when I gave it gas the wheels spun and steering was working.Then I shut it down and put the car on the shelf,today I try it and as soon as I open the switch ,the red light goes on and stays on.I can move the whells left and right but when I give it gas it does nothing and the light just stays constant red.I turn it off hold down the set up button to recalibrate but it does not react ,it just stays red with no response.Any one have a clue as to what it can be ,or what I can do to try again?thanks.
reset your transmitter brake and hi-point. start at the highset points (hi-point 150, brake 150) after the model is running then you can adjust the setting to your desire. if that doesn't work, then connect your esc and programming box to your pc/laptop and click update esc. you need have the esc powered up to do this. connect the esc to the programming box then connect the usb cable to the programming box.