R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I Wish Tracks Would Outlaw These...
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:42 PM
smokinu
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
Smokin , what gives you or anyone the right to mess with anyone else's property because its in your way ,and I didn't know you have your very own driving spot that nobody can use but you ? If you think its funny to mess with other peoples stuff maybe your a 21yr that need's a nap !! lol geezzz!!
Don't make me tell your mommy that your not playing nice with others!! (just saying)LOL !!
first off there was not just one but 2...

and yes i like to stand in the same spot every run, makes for consistency for me.... the dude that used it was at least as tall as me and was standing on it to see... i have no problem seeing at delta.. and i stand at the very end of the drivers stand right by the stairs....

That tool box was up their all day taking up at least 2 spots where people could stand.. if you dont want it kicked off the stand remove it yourself...

i am not going to move because someone left there "toolbox stepstool" witch was taller then an icechest...

so i removed the problem.. then problem solved...

Whats it matter to you Doogie your the new bench racer... all you do is talk shit and complain and dont race.

i May be a young "kid" to you that needs a nap... but your an old fart that needs a retirement home to me...

Have good day... And remember the buckle bunnies Love you.

Originally Posted by looper
looks to me like he was doing a service for the other drivers by eliminating a safety hazard.
i wish i knew what kind of tool box it was i would link to show a pic...

it was taller then an ice chest just as wide as one, so yes it took up alot of space on a 4' wide drivers stand that is only 3.5' off the ground.