R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Bryan@SMC
Tech Regular

We had a blast as usual. Plenty of states were represented and the race was a huge success with lots of smiles in the pits and after the races.

Thanks to Mike C., I now have work to do..

Big Congrtas go out to Gunnar and Haas for the 1-2 in 4wheel buggy. You guys represent SMC very well. Awesome talent and very helpful to the guys in the pits. Keep it up!!!

Chris,

The race was awesome as it has been in the past. As usual, Thanks for giving us such a great place to get our race on while its cold and white outside. I'll see you guys on the 9th of of Jan. for the next points race. Get off your butt and get those Bumps decals made!

Cash $, Broke Joke, Ball Tickler, or as I prefer...CHUCK,

You came, You saw, YOU GOT HANDED Even though my results in buggy and 17.5 were not much better, it was fun to see you there and I hope you will return for some more verbal beatdowns and of course to round out the tail end of the pack.

Bryan

One more...Gotta give love to Binky Smalls for rolling out to Bumps...You got worked in your main but You more than owned that wooden chair in the pits Hope to see you back at Bumps as well!!!