R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SC10 beadlocks, 17mm adapter, 1/8 and 1/10 wheels/tires, tools
Old 12-06-2010, 09:10 PM
narkix
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 17mm stuff

Originally Posted by koolwhipman

SC10 17mm adapters. $22 shipped

Dynamite 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5mm hex drivers. Almost unused because I have 3 other sets of tools and just had these on my workbench. $20 shipped

Bondhus T-handle hex tools. 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm sizes. 4mm is ball ended. $12 shipped.

Sent U a pm
SC10 beadlocks. ProLine Split Six wheels. Used but not stripped. $30 shipped

Slash 2wd beadlocks. Picture is just of the original rings because the wheels are still on my Slash that I left at the track. There are lightweight aluminum rings from SC8 wheels on them that will be included as well as the original red and blacks. I can get you pics in a day or two, but they are the same style as the SC10s pictured above, Split Six.

1/10th buggy tires/wheels that were for my 1/16 E-revo. The yellow ones are used and the white ones are not. White wheels have pink dot Losi for indoor clay, yellow are off-brand pins that i used outdoor in dirt. The holes have been opened up to fit on Slash axles. $25 shipped for both sets.

17mm 1/8 scale tires i used on my sc10 with the above adapters. $45 shipped for all 3 sets.

Shipped prices are for the lower 48 States only.
sent pm