R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - !/16 Slash VXL, Tamiya Highlift roller, HPI Cyber 10B roller, 50 sized nitro heli FS
Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Espeefan
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default !/16 Slash VXL, Tamiya Highlift roller, HPI Cyber 10B roller, 50 sized nitro heli FS

Hi guys. I have some RC models for sale. I'm thinning the herd down, so I can focus more on what I really like.

Brand new Audaicty Models Pantera 50 nitro heli kit. This is a kit only. It does not include main rotor blades or engine. Tail blades are included. This is the way most heli kits come. The kit is complete. I never started assembly.

$50 plus shipping. This is going to be expensive to ship! The box is large. I'm guessing $30 or $40, but I will get a quote to be sure. Just want to give far warning. This is why I am selling it so cheap. Check out Audacity Model's website for more info and videos. It is a 3D capable heli.

I'm calling it quites on my custom Tamiya Highlift project. I'm selling the chassis only, as a roller. No electronics included, even though the pictures show the servos and motor. Otherwise what you see in the photos is what you get. Lots of custom, one off machined parts. Raised transmission, for more ground clearance, remote mount motor plate, for lower cg, re-did the servo mounts, front and rear, for 4 wheel steering, custom battery mount, combination 5th wheel hitch (not in the pics), custom shift servo mount, and more. If you want the 55 turn motor, I'll include it too, for extra. I will not include the servos. Full ball bearings, and all stainless steel hardware.

I'd like to get $200 plus shipping, without the motor, and with the motor, add $15 more. Almost zero run time on this truck and it is in mint condition. Not even the axles are scratched. I should note that the front grill guard is modified now. It has three evenly spaced holes drilled on the center cross bar, for installing the offroad lights (not included).

I'm open to reasonable offers on these items as well. Need the money, so no trades. Better to see this stuff gone, then for it to sit around on the shelf. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Espeefan; 12-10-2010 at 08:43 AM.