R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 12-01-2010, 07:10 AM
L.Fairtrace
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.A Morris
So I have been working really hard to get a good set up on my car, and we have a NWIC series race this weekend. They are pretty big local races for our area and there are a lot of fast drivers. For some reason I will go practice, and get my car to where it feels really good. My buddy will come out with his T3 11 (X-Ray Team driver as well) and he will be continuously 2-3 tenths faster. I cannot get my car to carry the corner speed for the life of me. Last night at a club race was the fastest I have got it so far and I’m scrubbing the crap out of the chassis. I will ask my friend for help and he just tells me to buy an X-ray LOL. Anyone have any suggestions.

Springs are 306 -344

Rear sway bar only 1.6 (gained over tenth by taking off the front)

I just changed to Low blocks in front with medium in rear the car seemed to dive in better but will push mid corner

Camber is about 2.5 all the way around. Planned on taking camber out as traction comes up.

About 2.5mill of up travel front and rear.
To me nothing about that setup sounds right so you might want to rethink your whole setup. Running a higher rear roll center than the front and only rear swaybar means you are way off IMO.