R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:20 AM
caltek1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I am not in a position to take pictures at the moment, however the nitro fuel tube I use is cut to length after I measure the distance from the end of the universal ball end to the diff cup that fits into the TAO3 ball diff.

I have found that the Tamiya universals are a different length to the 3Racing universals,( also dependant on if they are version 1, 2 or 3), so the length varies. Therefore I can not give a designated length of fuel tubing.

I am not home now, so when I get home I will look at what I have fitted to my car. I do know that Tamiya universals are fitted to my MO5L.

I will also take stock of what is fitted to my mini and post. However others should be asking others whose mini's were faster than mine what setups they are using. I do know that I like how my car handles and have a couple of things I want to test in the future.

My car is nothing special and I do know pictures of the car are in this thread from previous posts from last year.

BTW,

I have also slowed my transmitter steering exponenial to make it easier to drive my mini. With mini you need to be smoother with the steering than with a TC.

Regards,

Calvin.