R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Great Day on Sunday!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Sein
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Great Day on Sunday!!!

Man, I could not have asked for a better day on Sunday. Woke up early and went to church with the family, received a good message. Then we all went back home and had a nice late breakfast. After that, I loaded the car up with all my goodies and it was off to the track I go.

The night before I stayed up late to set the truck up properly ie: fresh diff oils, fresh shock oil, readjust shock rebound, and set my ride height. It worked out great because the truck ran fantastic.

Last week I was having a problem traction rolling, on the carpet areas of the track, and over-steering, on the loamy dirt areas off the track. But this Sunday it all came together well and I stayed there from about 12:30 to 6:00pm.

I got some good consitant laps in and now I have a much better feel for the track. I did only have one hiccup; it was a broken clutch bell. After I replaced it, it was smooth sailing

Here are a few pics:
All ready to go!!

After I pulled the engine for broken CB

Broken CB

And last but not least a little vid. Of course as soon as the camera was on me I started driving like crap; but it was fun none the less!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie8v242zc2Y