R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
nastystroker
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
check with the track about rules before you run or assume you can do something. we had to marshal you and more than once we came close to if not hit in the ankle by a 1/8 reversing and us 'veteran racers' are used to no reverse period. we'll run after you every time when ur turtle but more than once we all had to wonder should be go out there before they blast reverse and smack us or another racer. after 1st rd we all knew u were reversing so we just let ya do your thing and prayed for your driveline.

they welcome new and novice racers but please do us all a favor and ask for rules or help, dont just assume. i honestly thought reverse was banned even in SCT (except for the sportsman kids) and you wont see mod buggy guys using reverse during races as most of us dont have it.

R
Ive been racing for 23 years and most tracks (unless back yard) dont allow reverse so i didnt need to check the rules BUT every class including sct and buggy there were a few that used reverse and nothing was said so as i said we all turned reverse back on.