R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Agama A8
Thread: Agama A8
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 06:35 AM
pntmachine
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by blktransam
this makes no sense at all...so Hara would have done better at the worlds had he ran a "Agama" because its faster? not at all...I have 2 local guys one drives for vppro who distributes the Agama and they BOTH clicked off faster more conistant lap times with the D8 last weekend...I am plenty fast with my D8 and I have driven them all...
Honestly I am not sure what you are saying. Were these local guys new to the A8 and then tried the HB because you will not grab a handle on it a couple of times out. Its a fact that it is a way more aggressive car setup than the HB, if you have driven them all even you would know that. What is being said is the HB will be easier for a new guy to drive than the A8 and its true. It seems alot of people get the A8 and instantly want to detune to get it to handle like what they use to drive rather than trying to get comfortable with how fast on power and how aggressive the A8 can handle. I don't think its about what car is better just what suites a driver better.