R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin SCRT10, OS Speed V-SPEC, Spektrum DX2.0, Novak GTB/6.5HV Combo
Old 11-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Racerx336
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default Jammin SCRT10, OS Speed V-SPEC, Spektrum DX2.0, Novak GTB/6.5HV Combo

Heres a few more things that are not being used. THEY NEED TO GO! PM me here or email me at [email protected] with any offers or questions.

NO TRADES!!!!

Jammin SCRT10 - This is my roomates' truck. He bought it to go run at the local indoor track. He probably ran it 6 times. It does have a broken front bumper support, but other than that it is pretty clean. It could use a good once over and fluid change in the diffs and shocks. Just comes as a roller with servo. It does have some tires and a few small extras but does not have a body. SOLD!!!

Novak GTB w/ 6.5HV - This was run in the Jammin. Great speedo/motor setup for the short course trucks. $140 Shipped in the lower 48

Spektrum DX2.0 - Again, the radio that was used in the Jammin. Comes with one receiver. SOLD!!!

OS Speed .21 V-SPEC - Has about 1.5 gallons of run time on it. Broken in on the bench and installed by experienced engine builder. Was used in a Losi 8T 2.0 and was a complete ROCKET! Will come with a Reedy 2039 pipe and the clutch setup out of the Losi. SOLD!!!

Last edited by Racerx336; 12-06-2010 at 06:20 PM.