R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Maybe a little bit early for this thread..
Old 11-13-2010, 04:34 PM
didrace
Tech Regular

Default Maybe a little bit early for this thread..

Hello there,

Basically i would like to find out something that i am not sure as i myself have no experience or anything else with some cars..

Christmas are coming and i would like to buy a new buggy and new stuff for this year..

i want to buy a new remote control as my nomadio react is getting a bit old and i was checking threads and always come across ko propo and the airtronics one..i personally like the sanwa remote but am not sure if the ko propo ones are better choice or the futaba one..i want a remote that will be the best in all especially durability and reliability..

also i have an xray 808, an mp9 with many optionals on it, two kyosho mp777 wc and an st-rr truggy..

the truggy i dont run it that much but the buggys i run them more..

i currently run the mp9 for all the races i do as i feel more comfortable and i have a good setup on it..

so basically i started this thread for this reason as you can see from the title is a little bit early to ask but the questions i have in my mind are these..

i know that mugen is a japanese company and i heard so many good things about the mbx6 and i am interested on that car..

also there are some new cars coming like the JQ,Durango,xray808 11 and the already excisting serpent and agama..

what do you guys think i should do?

eg do you think i should buy the JQ as everyone is so impressed with it ability of handling corners and jumps so good? the new durango where by the looks it seems that it is very well engineered as for the serpent and agama i dont know..

also am looking forward to see the new xray.. i know they will come up with something very good as they did some mistakes with the 2010 diffs..

or shall i save my money to buy something else as i have mp9 and xray which are already good cars...

btw i never tried a losi.....

i ll leave it to you..