R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 11-11-2010, 03:41 AM
sosidge
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Lohan
Hi Sosidge

I was only asking about interchangeable parts, coz if I did damage anything at a track without the Top part, I could use another part. In addition to that I see Top do that thing Yokomo used to do - ie. a rear hub carrier, and front steering arm together, instead of pairs of steering arms

When you say the shock seal - do you mean the top of the shock, or the bottom. I am told their were problems with the v1 - how does one resolve it if one has a v1. I must say that the shocks do feel perfectly smooth to me!

Lohan
Well, I sit here with a new rear upright for my M-05 in front of me... that comes attached to two front uprights, another rear upright, two c-hubs and a selection of spacers... so getting a front and rear upright in the same pack is not so bad! You'll be going some to break any Photon mouldings mind you...

I think the v1 shocks are fine also. I mean the bottom of the shock. You can buy the newer white shaft guides if you feel the shock needs updating. I should confess that my Photon Shocks have Tamiya seals, shafts and pistons in them though...