R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Sell Out **serious inquires only**
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 10:59 AM
843rcguy
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well, when I ask if you have the balance plug and you respond with no you do not have the banana plugs then I have to ask the same question more than once to make sure you understood what I was saying. Geez, if that upsets you then wonder what else does. I also asked you how much would you take for the two batteries and you did not even respond with a price. Yeah, made an offer when you put on here make offers and you really needed to get rid of the stuff. If you really need to get rid of the stuff then you would have accepted my offer. Cannot be considered lowball or unreasonable unless you have established an asking price. Plus considering you did not know how many charges thru the batteries and no balancing, not going to give you premium price for them. I have sold many, many things before and would want to ensure that both parties understood what was being sold so I would not consider sifting thru emails with multiple questions a chore or a waste of time. Good luck as you are going to need it.