R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PHILADELPHIA TRACK COMING SOON!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Mikey-B
Tech Master

Originally Posted by enzokilla
Hello my name is mike and me and my uncle were thinking of opening a water ice/ custard/ ice cream stand in bensalem or philly and were going to put in a miniature golf ... That is until i had the idea to do a rc track but im afraid me and him have come to a cross road. We are disagreing on just about every aspect. What is the biggest money/ profit and most costumers. he wants to rent out electric little cars on a black top track and only that. I want to do dirt rent out nitro and electric and have open track days and things like that. I just need toknow all of your thoughts, concerns and ideas/ opinions. I am kinda new to this hobby i am a 19 year old hobbist and probably going to be the youngest track manager lol. What im really concerned about is what yous want and how nmany of you will actually come and or come faithfully let everyone you know,know and have them sign up on here and comment and maybe have some friends come rent some out. this wont happen until maybe late summer of next year depending on funding and support from hoobyists if theres no meney in it for us theres no point in making it. other wise we are throwing money in and noone shows up.

Thank you for your time your thoughts and your consideration all advice is apprieciated and considered

Sincerely
Michael Rup future track manager
hope you have enuff room...ur gonna need mini golf too with all that comp around you.