R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 01:23 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by Racer X
STL: There are two cars with 64p gears at our track. It is possible to modify the Mission gear adapter so that it works well enough to run, although I will be getting the Mi2 adapter once it becomes availible. The Cop and I were both very happy with the progress that we made with the car yesterday. We continue to be impressed with how well the car has run out of the box. Now if only my batteries would run as well...or my driver drive as well. Lost a battery pack in the main at the end of the race costing me at least a 3rd, but at least I didn't loose ALL of my radio equipment. That was one hard hit! I hear that it didn't break the car though...
heck a broken chassis would have been better than all of my electronics. As far as the modified gear adapter that only helps guys like you that had the older car. I can't see spending money on an old adapter knowing that the new one is about a week or so away. Are you racing next weekend? I might be out. I made two changes that I was going to do yesterday but as you know I wasn't allowed to do it.