R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rock Crawler AX10 Scorpion+Novak Goat 2s ESC with 21.5 Novak motor-Like New Condition
Old 11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
MindThoughts
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Rock Crawler AX10 Scorpion+Novak Goat 2s ESC with 21.5 Novak motor-Like New Condition

I Sold Everything For 175 + Shipping(Crawler + Novak Goat ESC + Novak 21.5 Sensored & Brushless Motor). Thank you for reading- and for your interest in this sale.

I'm willing to sell the Novak 21.5 Brushless Motor and Goat 2s ESC combo with or without the AX10 Scorpion Rock Crawler. I bought everything new and ran it once and parked it because I like running 1/8th scale Offroad the most and now I would rather sell this Rock Crawler and motor & ESC combo rather than it continue to sit and collect dust. Everything works perfectly and is in like new condition. The body has very few scratches but basically looks to be in excellent condition.

Note: All Prices Include Shipping Within The Lower 48 States.
Rock Crawler without electronics(without Motor and ESC) = 150.oo.
Goat 2cell ESC and Novak 21.5 Rock Crawler Motor Combo= 100.oo.

Price for the Rock Crawler with the Novak Goat 2cell ESC and the Novak Sensored Brushless Motor is = 250.oo.

If you need a Spectrum DSM 1 or DSM 2 Receiver + Steering Servo(I have a like new- Associated Digital Servo DS 1015) I can include with this offer at an additional cost as a complete combo. Please let me know if you need a Spectrum Receiver and Steering Servo to make this Rock Crawler Complete. Thank you for your interest

Please post all of your questions on this thread. It becomes very confusing for other buyers when everyone is sending Private Messages and Emails- then knowone knows the status of this items sale. Please post all questions on this thread. I very much appreciate your understanding. I will respond to all questions right away or as soon as possible. I also work late throughout the night so I can accept Pay Pal payment and or answer any questions almost at any time. Otherwise I will respond as soon as is possible. Thank you for your understanding- and I look forward to answering any questions you may have. This is a very good Rock Crawler and it's allot of fun. It's just that I'm spending all my free time racing my Hyper 9E at this time. Thank you again.

Here is a link to what I believe to be the item I'm selling. The ESC looks exactly identical so I beleive this to be the exact model. The only difference being that I'm selling the Novak 21.5 Brushless motor for more precise control of power. This is what I was told when I purchased the motor and speed control from Gary at Ultimate Hobbies. Here is a Link to a description of this ESC:

http://www.teamnovak.com/products/br...tem/index.html

Sold. Thank you for looking

PS. As you can see, This Rock Crawler is in excellent condition and in the very little time it was used, was well taken care of and not abused in any way. Everything is in excellent working order and I've had zero problems. Please post all questions and if you would like to purchase this Rock Crawler with or without the motor and esc combo, please specify and I'll also send you my Pay Pal account number and you can send payment there. I will ship either the same day payment has been received, or the very next day, if the post office has already closed for the day. I will ship USPS Priority Mail which is 2-3 days with Signature Verification and tracking as well. All prices include shipping within the Lower 48 States. Thank you for reading this Post. This is a great Rock Crawler- I highly recommend this rock crawler to anyone interested in either getting started in rock crawling- or is already a seasoned pro. I look forward to your response.

Note: I also have a 2cell LiPo I can include with this package- at an additional cost- if you would like to make this a Complete Competition Ready Crawler. I have a 2cell 5400mah Team Check Point LiPo I will sell with this crawler- if needed. There will be an additional cost for this LiPo. But I will make you a great deal on the LiPo if you need it for this rock crawler. Thank you again for your interest.

Last edited by MindThoughts; 11-04-2010 at 09:48 PM.