R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho SuperTen FW-04
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:21 PM
1smexyAP2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro dave
wow! i cant belive the interest lately in these cars! Its just a shame that the class is truely dead no one here in OZ has any of these and say i should just get rid of them. NO WAY! my 4 stroker is the only car ive owned that i really appreciate and wouldnt sell it for anything!

GPM foams are the best tyres for these cars. problem is they chunck too easy so i tend to cut them down a quarter and put a layer of super glue around the eadge to keep them in together, works very well. also, the GPM foams last for many races!

now that ive seen this thread again, i will post up some better pics of my 4 stroker (see page 1) and another car which is for sale. have interest here in but if it falls through, id be happy to sell it to one luck fanatic here. id like to see it go to a good home, not just thrashed. lots of spares, lots of new spares, gears, tires, electrics etc.. (no radio though).

im definitely book marking this page!

@ 1smexyAP2, good to see a girl that has an interest in classics!
LOL I love these things. Especially love the reaction I would get from my husband when I side swipe a curb of hit something (accidental not purposely).