R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing "Copperhead 12" discussion and support
Old 11-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Joost K.
Tech Fanatic

Yesterday I had the first race with the CH12 and I can say, the car went very well... I made it into the A final and qualified 5th. All three qualifications went great and the car handeled very good! In the first final I jumped from 5th to 3th place in the first lap and everything was going okay but because of a steering mistake followed by some rubbing with another car it set me back to 7th
The second final started well and again I was able to gain some places from 5th to 2nd & 3rd but halfway down the final the car was again touched by another car and went airborne which resulted in a broken cross-brace
That lead to the fact that I couldn't drive the 3rd final.

Overall I can say that the race was very good but I did notice that the CH12 is a very aggressive cornering car and you really need those tune-up parts for the front end...
All in all I was really exited about the CH12 and the only thing you do when you get off the track is clean the car, change the tires and charge the cells and wait fot the next heat to come. There is no extra wrench-time needed between the heats, the diff stays as it is the whole day as well as the settings... Great day for me and the CH12!!!