R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:30 AM
Chris K
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WildBillMassey
OK, I got a really good response from you guys on the DeltaPlastik bodies. I didn't realize that many guys still run the GT1 chassis.

Below is the minimum needed to get the order placed and to offer you guys the best price. Please understand that I have to order these directly from Italy, the exchange rate changes daily, I have to pay for really high shipping, and also pay for the bank transfer.

What I will do is add these to the website as a special order item. I will need 10 bodies ordered before I will order from them.

Bodies are $55 each and the wings are $5 each. This price is for the thick body option, and includes shipping to you (lower 48 only) If you need it shipped elsewhere, then contact me for shipping price.

My suggestion is to order 2 bodies, because that will fill the 10 minimum quicker, and also, it takes several weeks for these to come in, as the language barrier is horrific, bank transfer takes days, and then the cheapest shipping is also the slowest.

You must order a body to order a wing. I will not order just a wing for someone, but I will order multiple wings for you if you just order one body.

PM me with what body/bodies you would like to order, and I will add it to the website so you can order it.
Originally Posted by hakmazter
I have 8 of the Deltaplastik Subaru bodies that are 1.5mm thick here at casterusa if anyone wants that particular one. Just contact me.

We were planning on doing electric ones, but there wasn't much interest. We also have the rally wheels and tires available.
Am I understanding correctly - the Deltaplastic bodies are for GT 1 only????? NONE of them fit the GT2???

Hak: IF we're not sure on the length I can bring my GT 2 with me - I'm going to be in meetings in Des M all next week and I actually could come up a bit early on Monday to meet with you.

Let me know either by PM or here or ChrisKov47 AT gmail DOT com