R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3 vintage Kyosho monster trucks + many extras
Old 10-30-2010, 09:54 PM
blackrifle
Tech Rookie

Default looking for esc,servos to put my big brute together

Do you have any extra parts and would you sell them,let me know.
QUOTE=racekarl;7689722]I have a 1989 Kyosho Double Dare and early '90s Big Boss and Big Brute monster trucks.

Only the Double Dare was ever fully assembled and run, although it currently has some of the Big Boss parts in use. It includes several afer-market accessories (ESC, oil-filled shocks, high torque servo, etc.).

The Big Brute was assembled into a rolling chassis but never had electronics installed and has never been run. The Big Boss was never assembled and many of the parts are still on parts trees and/or in their original bags. The body is unpainted and still in its protective wrapper, stickers still on the backing sheet.

I also have chargers and radio transmitters for all three trucks as well as some spare and after-market parts not currently installed.

I have the original manuals for all three trucks as well as some of the radios.

$100 for the whole lot. I'm just outside of Boston, MA and local pickup would be strongly preferred as this is a LOT of stuff that would be expensive to ship.[/QUOTE]