R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MUGEN SEIKI MRX5
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:29 AM
ralphierace13
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
Hello Ralph, you r running the 4x belt on the side? I tried it and it was to tight on my car. Did u do someting to make it fit?
Thanks Billy
just pull the mid shaft bracket all the way back making the front belt tight, and the side belt tensionor all the way up and it will fit..its alittle sung but its not a problem some say it slows the free rolling of the car but this past weekend me and my other team mate broke the local track record and the fastest laps ever recorded at our club race so it works fine... see if the front belt stretches alittle and u pull it tight the 5 belt gets too loose and u cant push the side belt tensionor all the way down cause it hits the engine.but even with new stock 5 belts and the side belt tensionor all the way down if u hold the front wheel with some resistance and roll the rear wheel backwards it will skip now again some say well your rolling it backwards i say a skip is a skip...and at the last event one of our team drivers had the belt pop off the tensionor so better b safe then sorry!!! ...