R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F/S: Tekin RS Pro / Specktrum / B4.1 / GT7 - Lots of Stuff for everyone
Old 10-25-2010, 08:25 AM
Metalsoft
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default F/S: Tekin RS Pro / Specktrum / B4.1 / GT7 - Lots of Stuff for everyone

This is a great sell for everyone! Got some great stuff for sell. I am at work right now, so pics will be this evening, BUT I PROMISE I WILL HAVE PICS. ( I like to see stuff before I buy it also )

Just want to go ahead and get this started, so if you are interested, we can start working on deals.

To start off:

1.) Tekin RS PRO in great condition with Tekin Hotwire and Orion 13.5T motor. ( All three are coming together, not splitting up ) comes with 4mm bullet connectors on the motor, and deans on the battery side.

Asking $185 shipped to the lower 48

2.) Novak GT7 with Trinity 27T Cam Pro motor ( hot pink! )

Asking $35 shipped to the lower 48

3.) Specktrum DX3E with two (2) SR300 receivers, all in great condition. I know there was some interest before in this combo, and I will have pics for it today!

Asking $90 shipped to the lower 48

4.) Team Associated B4.1 roller -- Crazy hopped up buggy. Alum A-arms front, Alum bulkhead and front hinge pin with RPM front bumper. Factory team shock towers and JR Z590 MG servo. This buggy comes with 3 very nice body's. One custom painted and both the red/white/blue and green/copper/yellow RTR body's. Also comes with a truck load ( I mean alot, you will see from the pics) extra parts. Everything from shock shafts, to dogbones, to wing mounts. Also comes with 4 rear sets of tires and 3 front sets. Rears include Goosebumps, Barcodes, Calibers, Double Dee's, and street slicks. Some on Rulux wheels and some on B44 rims.

Asking $190 shipped to the lower 48

5.) Two (2) 2S Lipos. One is a Hobby People 5000 mah 35C Lipo ( currently at 3.8 volts per cell ) and one Zippy Flight Max 4000 mah 20C ( currently at 3.8 volts per cell. ) Both have Deans connectors.

Asking $40 for the hobby people and $20 for the flight max. Or get both for $55 shipped to the lower 48

6.) Stock Vendetta SC 7550 ESC and 2 VR3 High RPM motors, asking $18 shipped to the lower 48

7.) AMB Personal transponder with ears in perfect condition!

Asking $80 shipped.

If you send as gift then you still get a tracking number and delivery conformation on the buggy. Tracking number is a must i understand.

Also please know I do not mess around when it comes to shipping. I want my stuff fast when I order, and I will do the same for you. I have great feedback here, and also have over 30 on Ebay and over 50 on Extreme Overclocking.com ( I am a computer geek ) so know you will be taking care of.

Last edited by Metalsoft; 10-25-2010 at 05:29 PM.