R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VXL3M system, 3 ERBE wheels/tires and a set of 3.2 Proline Road Rage tires
Old 10-22-2010, 06:58 PM
pavmentsurfer
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default VXL3M system, 3 ERBE wheels/tires and a set of 3.2 Proline Road Rage tires

I have this VXL 3M system I bought a while back. It took a long time to get here and now that I finally got it, I really dont need it anymore, the project went a different direction. So, its up for sale. Its a waterproof 3M ESC in overall 9/10 condition except for a small nick in the black battery wire right where it goes into the ESC... the motor is in perfect, basically brand new condition. Ive tested this system and it works perfectly. It would be a perfect upgrade for someone with a brushed MERV or Slash that wanted to upgrade. Id like to get $70 shipped for the system. OBO... basically if your interested, shoot me an offer...

Next up are 3 E-Revo Brushless wheels and tires. 2 of 3 are in excellent condition, though a bit dirty... the 3rd has a cut in the tire (pictured) but the rim is excellent. Id like to get $25 shipped for all 3 of them... but again, its OBO... make me an offer.

Finally, I have a set of 4 Proline road rage tires for a monster truck (Revo, Tmaxx, Savage etc) The tread on the 4 tires is excellent... near perfect. They were mounted on beadlock wheels so they were never glued. The only issue to report is one tire has about a 1 inch cut in the sidewall... it may or may not be fixable. I dont know. I have no use for these tires so I want them gone. $40 shipped OBO.

This stuff is going up on ebay soon so if you want it... snag it up asap.