R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - C and C RC Greensboro, NC (formerly B and B RC)
Old 10-22-2010, 05:42 AM
Jesse Bean
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I'm still trying to figure out the details myself. I just raced there once a couple weeks ago and figured i'd post something here about the track since i was having a hard time figuring out where they chat figured other prospects would too. It's called C and C Extreme RC but I don't see any other thread here and carolinasrc.com is down and they don't seem to be on radiocontrolzone.com so if anyone finds where they chat post it here. I'm going again wednesday night and oct 30 for the Halloween Race. I heard this winter is expected to really pick up. I had talked to some friends that popped in there in the spring and they had 80 people. So, looking forward to that! Best competition in the area I've seen yet. 2wd mod buggy is supposed to pick up also. So, SC Mod and 2wd mod buggy for me is the plan. Right now SC stock and Mod Truck are the reliable classes. For club racing they allow slicks and they are the ticket. Cheap too!