R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Nor10
Tech Rookie

Thanks for the good times tonight. Didn't really get anyones names tonight. Probably my fault as I didn't make it a point to introduce myself, but thanks to Kyle for figuring out who I was and introducing himself.

I hope we weren't too much of a nuisance. My 10 year old seems to only know 2 speeds. Full on or full off. Its amazing his truck isn't broke yet. I credit the sc10 body and fat bumpers for saving him. He jumped 5 ft straight into the wall on that narly jump in the far back corner and cart wheeled so many times I was sure he broke something. But aside from his front bumper, he is in good shape.

My 15 year old stripped his servo within the first 15 minutes and I sheared my whole right front off right at the end. Oh well, thats how it goes. If anyone finds a steering link, its probably mine. LOL.

Anyhow, we decided no racing for us for awhile. We totally suck and will just come to practice nights for awhile. Gotta get our stuff rebuilt for next week though.

Kyle mentioned a different front tire. I think he said taper pins? Is that correct? In a pink compound? Is that a Losi tire? Should have bought them tonight when we were there. My son and I both had extreme pushing on the B4's.

Thanks-Paul